Kitting and Fulfillment
Sometimes you need an extra hand processing orders or getting your marketing and sales materials packaged and mailed. Your staff may not have the time to collate, prepare and ship. At PIP we can help with our kitting and fulfillment services. Whether you need help kitting together sales presentation or training seminar packets, fulfilling orders or just keeping your direct mail prospecting efforts going, we can help with our kitting and fulfillment services.
So just what does kitting and fulfillment mean? It means we can:
- Receive your materials and store them for you
- Pick, pack, and assemble them together for you
- Copy or print new materials and provide finishing and binding
- Label and ship materials wherever you need them to go
- Provide you with inventory and other status reports
We handle kitting and fulfillment projects from simple sales sheets to individually customized complex multi-piece packages. Throughout each stage of production, we demonstrate the highest standards of quality assurance to ensure that your project is completed and received correctly.
With our Web to Print services we can help you create a custom catalog of all materials, so that you can more easily select items for assembly and shipping. Our Web to Print system will automatically take care of inventory and reorders so that you never run out of anything.
Here are some typical kitting and fulfillment projects. Be sure to call PIP for help with any of the following, and more.
- Promotional products to customers or prospects
- Marketing or sales literature packs
- Membership, enrollment, or welcome kits
- Presentation materials for training seminars
- Quarterly or annual financial statements or reports
- Employee benefit program packs
- Warranty information/reminders
- Awards and gifts
And a whole lot more!
Back to top