Since 1985, WhatTheyThink Printing News has invited small commercial print business owners to participate in its "Top 100 Shops Survey." The publication sets an upper limit for participation at $25 million in annual revenues.
Numerous printers from around the nation submitted to the survey, that includes several questions focused on the top business challenges shops faced in 2019, the best business opportunities and what shops plan to invest in in the next 12 months. The publication selects the top 100 shops based on revenue. In 2019, the shops included in the Top 100 list accounted for more than half a billion dollars in revenue—an increase of 9.3% from 2018. Sir Speedy and PIP franchises accounted for 20% of the list and 15% of the total revenue.
“We are so proud of all of our franchisees for their outstanding work in 2019, especially the 20 who have been named the Top 100 for this award,” said Franchise Services, Inc. President and COO Richard Lowe.
Below are the 20 Sir Speedy and PIP locations by ranking:
8. George Coriaty – Sir Speedy, Whittier, CA
15. The Fulner Family – PIP, Indianapolis, IN
18. Shelley Bramstedt, Jan and John Tatham – PIP, Anchorage, AK
28. Eileen Rosenzweig – Sir Speedy, Sarasota, FL
29. Kathy Morgan – Sir Speedy, Irvine, CA
33. Bruce and Linda Pansky – PIP, Downey, CA
48. Brian and Alexis Lenz – Sir Speedy, Carrollton, TX
54. Shane Parker, Scott Cochran and Chris Cochran – PIP, Peoria, IL
59. Justin Tracy and Sam Tracy – PIP, Riverside, CA
62. Steve and Emily Albritton – Sir Speedy, Tampa, FL
64. Bob and Claudia Pelzek and Michael and Vicki Tarby – PIP, East Longmeadow, MA
71. Michael Klugerman – Sir Speedy, Washington, D.C.
73. Jimmy and Judy Brumley – PIP, Burlington, NC
75. Dwight and Jody Weber Shaw – Sir Speedy, Winston-Salem, NC
80. Lloyd Newton – Sir Speedy, Raleigh, NC
87. Patrick and Keleigh Welch – Sir Speedy, Cranston, RI
89. Jennifer Allen and Mike Maystead – PIP, Palo Alto, CA
93. Jack Bloom, Evan Bloom, and Brandon Bloom – Sir Speedy, Westbury, NY
94. Laurence and Anna Nye and Mike and Rita Levangie – Sir Speedy, Orlando, FL
95. The McNaught Family – PIP, Sacramento, CA
About Franchise Services
Franchise Services, Inc., (FSI) is a franchise management company that owns the franchise brands, Sir Speedy, PIP Marketing Signs Print, Signal Graphics, MultiCopy, and TeamLogic IT. The company has a 50-year+ history managing award-winning brands that support the small- to medium-sized business market. The company’s brands and worldwide affiliates encompass more nearly 400 locations in 12 countries.
Contact: Denise Denton, Vice President, Marketing, Franchise Services, Inc., 26722 Plaza, Mission Viejo, CA 92691. Tel: 949/348-5400. Email: email@example.com. Website: www.franserv.com.