Franchise ownership provides something uniquely American—unlimited freedom and opportunity. If you’ve ever considered owning your own business, explore this exciting world with PIP.
Connect With a Social Network
Sign in With Your Email Address
Don't have an account?
Not ready to sign up?
Sign Up With a Social Network
Sign up with Your Email Address
Sending Files is Quick and Easy
Gear up with solutions that fit your business challenges from our expansive array of marketing, signs and printing services.
Turn your business challenges into solutions with comprehensive marketing, signs and print services from PIP.
That’s what we do every day at PIP. We’re continually seeking ways to improve the lives of our customers through emerging technology, operations and customer service. Ready to take a swim? Learn more
“I would tell someone thinking about working at PIP, that it is an amazing place with great people.”
It is the policy of PIP, Inc.to respect and protect the privacy of the users of this site.
Welcome to the PIP® website available at
1. Information Collection. PIP, Inc. collects personally identifiable information from the users of the Site only if you voluntarily provide it to us and you have the option not to provide any personally identifiable information to us. For example, we collect your
name, email, telephone number and other information when you subscribe to receive news and offers, access interactive features such as our whitepapers, e-newsletter or our blog, or if you use the Send-A-File or Request-A-Quote features. If you request franchise information, we collect your name, address,
telephone number, email and other information you may wish to share about yourself. If we have trouble processing a request, this contact information may be used by PIP, Inc. to contact the user.
2. Gathering and Sharing of Information, Links to External and Co-Branded Websites. We may monitor traffic patterns on the Site and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use to analyze trends and administer the Site in order to improve its layout and design and to permit Site personalization and
streamlining to create the best Site experience we can for our users. In order to perform analysis permitting such personalization and improvement of site design and user experience, we may employ suitable third parties with whom we share the information necessary to accomplish these objectives. These
statistics include no personally identifying information.
Where appropriate, we share aggregated statistical information with our business partners. These statistics include no personally identifying information.
We may provide personal identifying and account information in special cases such as enforcement of our Terms and Conditions of Site Use, or as required by law or legal process to protect and defend the rights and safety of our Site and its users. This includes exchanging
information with other companies for purposes of fraud and credit risk reduction.
Our Site may also contains links to external Internet sites as well as co-branded sites which may be operated by an external party and which may have privacy practices that differ from those here at www.pip.com. A co-branded site is a Website, usually operated by a third-party, and displaying that third-party's
name along with the PIP name and logo. When you click on links that take you to such external or co-branded sites, you will be subject to their privacy policies, and we encourage you to become familiar with that party's privacy policies as these may differ from those utilized on our Site. Please note that
Conditions of Use page to determine the then current policies applicable to users of the Site.
4. Security Information. Strong precautions are taken to protect the information of the users of our Site. When users submit sensitive information via the Site, that Information is protected both online and off-line. Only those of our employees who need the information
to perform a specific function are granted access to personally identifiable information. Furthermore, our employees are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices. If you have any questions about the security of our Site, you can send an e-mail to email@example.com.
5. Cookies. You may have heard of the term "cookies." Cookies are routinely used by most, if not all, ecommerce merchants, including PIP, Inc. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a user's hard drive through the Web browser program containing information about the user which enables us to track and personalize
6. Surveys or Contests. From time-to-time PIP, Inc. may request information from the users of the Site via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary, and the users of the Site have a choice whether or not to disclose
this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as your name, email, telephone number and address), and demographic information (such as ZIP Code, age, etc.). We use such information to notify contest winners, award prizes, and for analyzing the Site traffic to improve the user's
experience on the Site.
7. Children’s On-Line Privacy. PIP, Inc. recognizes the particular importance of protecting the privacy of children and encourages parents and guardians to take an active role in their children’s online activities and interests. Consistent with the Children's Online Privacy
Protection Act (COPPA), and the California Online Privacy Protection Act, we will not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If a child has provided
www.pip.com with personally identifiable information, we ask that a parent or guardian contact us immediately to provide verifiable parental consent and we will delete the information pertaining to the child from our records until that verifiable
parental consent is obtained.
8. Special Offers, Account Updates and Opting Out.
PIP, Inc. occasionally sends the users of the Site announcements and updates, which contain important information about the Site and service offerings, and which we believe to be of value to our users. In order to do this, we may enhance or merge the information we collect on the
Site with data from third parties for purposes of marketing products or services to users.
We may communicate with the users of the Site via e-mail, telephone, mail, or fax in order to provide requested services, content, product information, or notification of special offers. The users of the Site are always given the opportunity to 'opt-out' of having their online
information used for purposes not directly related to the Site at the point at which we ask for the information or when they receive an online requested promotional communication.
For example, our email messages have an "unsubscribe" feature for users of the Site. Users can simply "Reply" back to the email message and type "unsubscribe" in the subject field. Upon receipt of the reply, we will remove that email address from our email list. If you have more than
one email address, you should include the other addresses as well to ensure proper updating of your account information.
You can always review, change, or request the deletion of your contact information by emailing us at
firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us at 949-348-5000, or writing to us at:
Mission Viejo, CA 92691
To the extent that your contact and personally identifiable information is also stored in other databases, we cannot always ensure that such corrections or deletions will immediately reach the other databases. Some information may be retained for longer periods as required by
Web browser detected:
We noticed that your web browser is out of date. To get the best possible experience using our site,
we recommend that you upgrade to a newer version. A list of the most popular web browsers can be found below.
By closing this window you acknowledge that your experience on this website may be degraded.