Give your project that something "extra".
you stand out in a crowd of competitors jockeying for your customers’
attention? Quite often, it’s the details
that demonstrate a focus on superiority— UV coating, saddlestitch
bindery, spot varnish. PIP’s extensive
array of finishing and bindery services can elevate your marketing above a
landscape of mediocre “me too’s”.
our experts help you evaluate finishing and bindery options that suit your
vision, timeline and budget. Following
are some of the most notable requests:
- Die-cutting, foil stamping, embossing, laminating
- Collating, hole-drilling, trimming, scoring
- Tabbing, padding, booklet making
- Basic and special folding: Z folds, gate folds, French folds, roll folds
- Special coatings: Aqueous, UV, Varnish
- Comb binding - Fast, easy plastic comb binding for proposals and presentations
- Saddle stitching - Popular for multipage brochures or POP pieces
- Side stitching - Appropriate for documents you wish to flip through
- Coil binding - A plastic spiral binding used for more professional look
- Perfect binding - Hidden binding used for books and magazines
- Three-ring binder - We can create the perfect cover for your brand and we'll even insert it into the front of your binders. We can print and add tabs too!
For finishing and binding that stands head and
shoulders above the rest, turn to PIP.
Finishing & Binding